EU Missions info days on 18 and 19 January 2022
The event aims to inform potential applicants about the new topics included in the EU Missions work programme 2021
EU Missions are a novelty of the Horizon Europe research and innovation programme for 2021-2027 aiming to address some of the greatest challenges facing our society.
With this work programme, the Commission launches the first fully-fledged research and innovation actions that will launch missions into the implementation stage.
The actions include direct support to key overarching EU priorities, such as the European Green Deal, a Europe fit for the Digital Age, the Beating Cancer action plan and an Economy that works for people.
The Commission invites researchers and innovators as well as citizens and all interested stakeholders to take part in the five missions:
- Adaptation to Climate Change: support at least 150 European regions and communities to become climate resilient by 2030
- Cancer: improving the lives of more than 3 million people by 2030 through prevention, cure and for those affected by cancer including their families, to live longer and better
- Restore our Ocean and Waters by 2030
- 100 Climate-Neutral and Smart Cities by 2030
- A Soil Deal for Europe: 100 living labs and lighthouses to lead the transition towards healthy soils by 2030
See the programme here.
No registration is required.
See the Horizon Strategic Plan here.
See the implementation plans for the missions here.
09/06/2021 Setrið Søgu- og samfelagsdeildinSymposium: Frederick Schauer – Questions and IssuesThe Kári á Rógvi Institute for Law and Legal Research is hon...
29/04/2021 SetriðLanguage Policy of the University of the Faroe IslandsThe University of the Faroe Islands is the primary higher ed...
04/12/2020 Setrið Søgu- og samfelagsdeildinNew Release: Coalitions in the Climate Change NegotiationsThis edited volume provides both a broad overview of coopera...